Steampunk Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe place for Teenage Roleplayers, Gamers, and Anime fanaddics alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Murasa: Land of the Greed King

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage

Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:10 am

"Actually look around you." Suki said, a little annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:16 am

(i g2g g'night!)
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:16 am

(Cya)

Nathan looked around and saw a newcomer. Some girl.

Nathan- Ooooh.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:17 am

Mayumi rolled her eyes, wondering how dense a guy could get. "And I told you, I'm not going to fight you. It would be a waste of my time." Mayumi wasn't even reaching for her weapon even though the girl had taken hold of a sword.
Back to top Go down
http://sapphirerealm.forumotion.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:16 pm

"Yeah, you wish." Suki smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:56 pm

Mayumi stared at the girl, blinking her eyes as she couldn't believe how childish the girl was acting. She then shook her head and sighed. "I suppose you'll have to learn the hard way. I'll fight with you, but it'll be one on one. Your boyfriend isn't allowed to help you. Now, show me what you got," she said, her hand resting on the handle of blade as she waited for the girl to come at her.

((btw, Flyete, since Suki is 17, and Mayumi is 21, I think Mayumi would have the upper hand since she is older and has more experience, k? Don't worry though, Suki will be able to get a few hits in~))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:25 pm

(*ahem* she can't be 'all mighty' and completely destroy her. and no, not okay.)

Suki looked at her. "If you really think you're so great, why don't you start it?" She hissed.

(besides, age doesn't have to do with anything...)
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:23 pm

((I'm not saying that Mayumi will completely destroy her. I'm just saying, Mayumi would have more experience because she is older, thus has had more years to train. Age does have a lot to do with experience, you know. Mayumi is an assassin, trained to kill, and would probably be a bit stronger than Suki. Besides, Suki is the one who insisted on fighting, while I had Mayumi continually say no. I dislike RPing fights because both sides want to win. Especially since, usually the fights my characters end up in are with someone who godmods and they completely ignore things that are important. >.< It pisses me off. As such, I didn't want to RP a fight yet until we knew each others' characters better. *sigh*))

"I don't start fights, I finish them," Mayumi replied, finding it amusing how angry it seemed the girl was becoming, especially when she hissed her statement like that. To Mayumi, Suki was appearing more and more, like an overconfident brat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:29 pm

Suki shook her head, she was annoying. "Why don't you just leave if you don't want to fight?" Suki asked, she didn't want her here at all. "I don't know why you're here, I just want you gone."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:47 am

"Because I don't back down from a challenge, that's why," Mayumi replied, "and if you want me gone, you shouldn't have challenged me to a fight."
Mayumi was tempted to just walk away though. After all, the girl was hardly worth her time, especially with the bratty attitude.
"If we mutually decide not to fight, then I'll leave now," Mayumi declared, figuring that would be the best way to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:27 pm

Suki rolled her eyes. "You don't seem interested so you're just wasting your time her." She sighed, getting bored.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:41 pm

"Ugh, brats like you are so annoying," Mayumi sighed, her hand sliding off of her weapon as she rubbed her forehead with her other hand. "Fine, I'm not going to waste my time with you. Goodbye," and with that said Mayumi began to leave, walking along the edge of the river to continue on her way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:47 pm

Suki just shrugged and jumped back into the water.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:13 pm

((stupid slifer ditched us on here >.< I hate it when he does that. One moment we're going along fine and rping. the next, he's not replying anymore and has moved on to other things. DX))

Mayumi rolled her eyes before continuing on, leaving the two teens behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murasa: Land of the Greed King
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25