Steampunk Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe place for Teenage Roleplayers, Gamers, and Anime fanaddics alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mexico Gulf Oil Spill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Les_Hintiru
Admin
Admin
Les_Hintiru

Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Empty
PostSubject: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:38 am

Am i the only one out there who is completely tired of hearing about it? i mean really its going on 3 months. So what are your guys's ideas of what they Should do?
Back to top Go down
http://steampunkdragon.roflforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:17 pm

If it's money they're worrying about, they should just forget about it and clean the damned mess up. The poor fishies... D:

Is BP paying for the cleanup...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 pm

That making me fricking mad.. BP isn't doing a thing poor marine animals/birds/plants... Mexico Gulf Oil Spill 44524 Mexico Gulf Oil Spill 44524 Mexico Gulf Oil Spill 44524 Mexico Gulf Oil Spill 44524 Mexico Gulf Oil Spill 44524 Mexico Gulf Oil Spill 44524 Mexico Gulf Oil Spill 44524 Mexico Gulf Oil Spill 44524 Mexico Gulf Oil Spill 44524
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:28 pm

(This is another reason why I need a shotgun.)

Bloody BP should be paying for everything and working at the cleanup site. It's their fault it happened, they should fix it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Exactly, and one question. Why are they drilling in the ocean?! They should now how to handle this since they started drilling there! Tax-payers are paying for everything, and all they're doing is sitting back in their multi-million dollar houses, drinking beers. :evil: Wrong I tell you, wrong!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:40 pm

*sighs* They can get away with anything, since they're rich cats.

Why are they drilling for oil at all? x_x New powersources have been found, and hell to the cost, use the damn things. D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:44 pm

True, true. They should use something different. And since all this oil has started spilling, have you noticed gas prices have been up? Or atleast they have been here. :x It sucks.. They should go with this idea that famers came up with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:48 pm

I don't drive, so I don't take notice of gas prices. ^^' But any increase in that area really blows.

"Famers"? D'you mean 'farmers'? And what was their idea?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:51 pm

Oh, yeah, I meant 'farmers' :lol!: Um, I beleive their idea was to put hay over the oil in the water, wait a few minutes, and take the hay out:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:55 pm

Ooh, they could be onto something. ^^

But, unfortunately, my internet's too slow to watch something from YouTube. D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:57 pm

Oh, aww. But, yeah, it's a perfect idea! But BP said 'I'd be more messy then the oil itself' :roll: Yeah right, they're just lazy and don't want to do anything..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:12 am

Psh, lazy buggers. There are ways that they can contain the straw. :/
Back to top Go down
Les_Hintiru
Admin
Admin
Les_Hintiru

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:06 am

and hay wont kill animals, if anything they will eat it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:48 pm

I wouldn't give a horse or cow straw to nom on... :o Does anyone know about fishies?
Back to top Go down
Les_Hintiru
Admin
Admin
Les_Hintiru

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:36 am

straw/ hay is just wheet wonderbubble, its animal feed xDDD

Mexico Gulf Oil Spill HorseFarm026cropped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:18 am

Hay and straw are still different. x3

I think straw's coarser and bad for the animals. Hay's dried grass. ^^
Back to top Go down
Les_Hintiru
Admin
Admin
Les_Hintiru

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:58 am

i'm a contry girl >.> i freeken even have a farm in the lot behind me.... hay is like u said dead grass or plants and straw is just processed a bit. its still the same plant for the most part >.>

(pwned.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:08 pm

x3 Straw's still bad for 'em. :P I should know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:51 am

DaichiSuou wrote:
Oh, yeah, I meant 'farmers' :lol!: Um, I beleive their idea was to put hay over the oil in the water, wait a few minutes, and take the hay out:

Rich, educated people are getting pwned by people with less education and not as rich people.

What a sad world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:39 am

Hmmm
i see you point
BUT
when the straw fill up with oil it GOES DOWN to the bottem of the ocean. IF they put a net under it or something with the straw on stop they could ship it of to be burned.

I am on the other side of the world =)
We heared about it and we ( friends and family) came up with HEAPS of ways to get rid of it and you guys, well not you the BB umm the company is realy stuffing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:03 am

Ja, a net of sorts would work well. Should have really fine mesh, though. And the company is stuffing it up horribly. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gulf Oil Spill   Mexico Gulf Oil Spill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mexico Gulf Oil Spill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steampunk Dragon :: General Discussion :: World News-
Jump to: