Steampunk Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe place for Teenage Roleplayers, Gamers, and Anime fanaddics alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello people!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello people!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello people!!   Hello people!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Hello its whitewing1339 here just joined a few minutes ago, and I am originally from magistream, invited by slifer to join. I love rping, watching anime and reading manga. I am currently 13 and have been rping since October 7th 2009, not to long yes, but it shall add up in years. I am completely obsessed with magistream. I am somehow to lazy to read anime lately, but I still love it the most current anime I watched, but haven't finished is, Rave Master. I'll read pretty much any manga as long as it has a good plot and I am not being to lazy. And apparently I like to write a lot of things to fill up space when I'm introducing myself. I think I have written enough for now though. If you want to know something more about me just let me know.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

Hello people!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!!   Hello people!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:43 pm

hey wing. Sup
Back to top Go down

Hello people!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!!   Hello people!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Not much just taking forever to make forms for the rp you asked me to join, just posted them on the OOC one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello people!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!!   Hello people!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello people!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steampunk Dragon :: Steampunk Dragon Introduction :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: