Steampunk Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe place for Teenage Roleplayers, Gamers, and Anime fanaddics alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suicide Racing: My Road to Fame...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Suicide Racing: My Road to Fame... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Racing: My Road to Fame...   Suicide Racing: My Road to Fame... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:35 am

Dustin followed her, though he stopped right outside the stall's door. Apollo screeched from his stall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Racing: My Road to Fame...   Suicide Racing: My Road to Fame... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:03 pm

"This is Ryouken." Eleena said, looking over at him. "He's really nice if you want to pet him." She scratched under his chin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Racing: My Road to Fame...   Suicide Racing: My Road to Fame... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:21 am

Dustin smiled at Eleena. "I'm not scared," he said, but when he reached out his hand, it was tentative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Racing: My Road to Fame...   Suicide Racing: My Road to Fame... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:58 am

Eleena smiled at him and Ryouken laid down so it was easier for them to reach his head. She jumped up onto his back without a saddle and scratched his sides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Racing: My Road to Fame...   Suicide Racing: My Road to Fame... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suicide Racing: My Road to Fame...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2