Steampunk Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe place for Teenage Roleplayers, Gamers, and Anime fanaddics alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:22 pm

Fenrir stopped shaking when the clone exploded getting her senses back luckily for her. "I admit defeat, but don't think I'm pitiful. " Fenrir said.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:23 pm

Nathan- Well I show you pity for such sensitive feelings you have. I could have gone on longer to scar you even more.

Darian then walked onto stage and announced Nathan as the victor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Fenrir just ignored him and started to walk away she was definitely getting annoyed, she thought she should have just ignored that stupid clone, although she didn't know it was a clone she should have at least figured it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steampunk Dragon :: Roleplaying :: Roleplay OOC discussion bored-
Jump to: