Steampunk Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe place for Teenage Roleplayers, Gamers, and Anime fanaddics alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pets! <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pets! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Pets! <3   Pets! <3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:37 am

Tell us about your furry/scaly etc. babies! :D And ones you've had/may want? :D

I got four horses (only two are rideable), five(?) chickens, two cats, three dogs, two budgies and two highland cows. :3

The cows, one cat, one dog and one horse are mine. x3 Highland cows are fluffy, orange and incredibly adorable. <3 And fat. xD

Jack, the horse, is sooo fat right now. He's filled out, so he's outgrown his saddle. D: I can't ride him 'til we get a new one for him. xD

Jasper, the kitteh, is black and a liddle wimpy thing. x3 He's very tiny, even though he's... almost an adult, I thiiink? Meh. xD

Trixy, m'dawg, is waaay too affectionate. xD She'll lick you to death if she gets the chance. o_o

I really, really want a snake. <3 Python, of course. :D Ball Python or Green would be loverly. <3 x3
Back to top Go down
AAliceE
Oatmeal Cookie
Oatmeal Cookie
AAliceE

Pets! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets! <3   Pets! <3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:33 am

*Is jealous* I live in the city, so no chickens are cows or horses for me... My friend and her family (Who I call my Second Family) have chickens, though, and are planning on getting horses and cows.

I have one dog and four cats.

My dog recently ran away, but he's back now. He's golden and fluffeh and the best dog, like, ever. His name is Indy, after Indiana Jones and Independence day. See, we got him at an Independence day festival, and it was around the time the new Indiana Jones came out.

Then there's Rascal, my dad's cat. He's a black mitten-toed tabby. Ad he loves getting outside.

And then Batty, my cat. We found her starving, afraid, and hurt in our garage rafters one day. I got her down, took her inside, and she's been ours ever since. And then she had kittens.

The kittens are named Lestat and Pippy. Pippy is gray and very fluffy, and quite girly and calm. Lestat (or Little Rascal, or Raz) Looks just like his dad, being a black cat with silver stripes and he's hyper and likes to attack anything that moves. That includes my hair when it's in my face T_T

My sister wants a Gerbil. My sister is not good with small pets. She had two hamsters, who both had babies within a week of each other, and then they all turned carnivorous and killed each other until there was only one. And then he away. And she had another hamster who died. And she had a whole aquarium of fish who died... And she had a bunny... Who died...

But I don't think I've ever been without a pet. We always had cats, in fact we have this whole linage of cats. Rascal is related to the first cat we ever got, if I remember correctly. And I've had three dogs over the years... One was given away because we were moving (If I remember correctly), the other was given away because it started turning violent and biting my sisters... And the other is Indy :D
Back to top Go down

Pets! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets! <3   Pets! <3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:54 am

I've never really had incredibly delicate animals. x3 I've had two guinea pigs, but they're the smallest... Ah, and the birdies. We have two budgies. x3 Serendipity and Nuffy. xD

Kittens are luff. <3 They all sound so cute. x3

That's really cool how Rascal is related to your first cat. :o We've never had no cats either. x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pets! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets! <3   Pets! <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pets! <3
Page 1 of 1