Steampunk Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe place for Teenage Roleplayers, Gamers, and Anime fanaddics alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Murasa: Land of the Greed King

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
slifer1995
slifer1995

Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:08 am

Nathan- Well, its like you said. You can't be caught.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:12 am

"I've been at this since I was six." Suki sighed and sat down, putting her head in her hands. "Not knowing my parents, or siblings... I hopped from house to house, only staying a few nights, not wanting to be a bother. Then I started taking things... First food, then clothes, then money and merchandise." She closed her eyes. "I don't know anything else besides this." She lifted her head and rested it against the wall. "What if I do get caught..."
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:13 am

Nathan- Guess I bust your ass out of jail then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:16 am

Suki shook her head and stood up. "You know what I should do?" She asked with a grin forming, "Reek havoc."
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:17 am

Nathan- On the poor innocent townspeople?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:19 am

"On the people who try to catch me." Suki swept by him, running a finger along his jaw as she did. "See ya." She then slipped down the ladder.

(i g2g it's getting late and i need to go to bed. bye!)
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:20 am

(bye)

Nathan- Damn she's sexy when she acts like that.

He mumbled to himself when she left. He leaned back to rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:48 am

Suki went out the door as she raised her black cloth over her nose and mouth.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:49 am

Nathan looked out a nearby hole in the wall to see Suki off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:54 am

Suki waltzed by a few guards with papers in their hands. The guards watched her for a second and then looked at their papers and back again. They started to walk after her. Suki turned her head to the side and watched them out of the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:56 am

Nathan decided to get up and go for a walk around town. He headed for the pub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:57 am

Suki saw one start to draw his sword and with a flick of her wrist, he had three daggers in his chest. She turned around as the others started after her.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:59 am

Nathan was starting fights at the pub like always with the drunkards. After he KOed a few, he heard something going on outside. He left and saw Suki running from guards. Nathan chased after them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:02 pm

Suki turned on her heals and headed straight for them. Once they were close she jumped and put her hand on one of their helmets, flipping over them. She grabbed his sword with her other hand. She spun, gouging each one in the back and they fell forward. She walked over to the one with her daggers and pulled them out.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:04 pm

Nathan- Bravo, Bravo. You handled yourself well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:08 pm

"Just a few guards, not that big of a deal." Suki said, putting her daggers back.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Nathan- Ha. Yeah, just a few guards. You know, we never did finish that deathmatch the other day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:11 pm

"You actually want to try?" Suki smirked.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Nathan- Its day time and I'm good as new. I'm ready to take you on. Besides...no cheap wood for you to pin me to.

He got into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:14 pm

Suki took in a silent breath and went down to a fighting stance, allowing him to have the first move.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:16 pm

Nathan- *Death stare* *Silence* ... Catch me if you can!

He started to dash toward the wall of a building and climbed it to the roof. He looked down at her and stuck his tongue out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Suki stared at him for a second and then jumped up on a vendor's cart, flipping up onto the roof after him.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:20 pm

Nathan ran through a rooftop garden and hid in the underbrush waiting to spring out and attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Suki jumped and went straight down into the branches of a tree. She stood between limbs, waiting, watching.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Nathan did not see her in the tree. From her vantage point, if he moved even the slightest, she could see him if she was trying. He turned his head to look behind him to make sure she wasn't there but still didn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murasa: Land of the Greed King
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next