Steampunk Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe place for Teenage Roleplayers, Gamers, and Anime fanaddics alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Murasa: Land of the Greed King

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
slifer1995
slifer1995

Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Nathan flipped over on his back. His wound reopened and it was a bloody mess everywhere. He was panting hard and didn't hear what she had said. He only saw her taking out the daggers from the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:44 pm

Suki looked over at him with wide eyes. She put the daggers in their holder on her side and went over to his side after throwing the gold in the hole in the wall. She looked at his wound and started to put pressure on it, now wanting to help him because she wasn't really going to kill him.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:46 pm

Nathan- What are you doing...? You looked like you were going to kill me...gah...and now it seems as if you're either helping me or torturing me..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:48 pm

Suki didn't say anything but grabbed some bandages that she kept there in the loft. She started to wrap some around the wound to try and stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Nathan- ...

He just looked away in shame. He had showed a weakness that would forever haunt him because of a mistake he shouldn't have made. The wound on his chest would forever haunt him...in more ways than one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:50 pm

Suki finally got it to stop bleeding. "Does it hurt?" She asked him, worried.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Nathan- What do you care? You were going to kill me earlier weren't you? I think you mumbled something about finding out your gold stash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:54 pm

"I wasn't actually going to kill you." Suki said. "But I need to know..." She looked at him, a worried look on her face.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Nathan- Hm? Know what? Gah...ow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:59 pm

"I'll take that as a yes." Suki said and reached into the hole in the wall and pulled out something that looked like a pill. "Swallow it, but don't chew." She said as she came back over.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:00 pm

Nathan- :| What're you gonna do, drug me so you can loot me too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:03 pm

"No, it's for the pain." Suki said. "I'm not going to hurt you. Besides, I could've taken your stuff while you were laying here, bleeding."
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Nathan- Tch....

He took the pill and swallowed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:05 pm

"Good." Suki said. "Now I wouldn't move unless you have to, even when the pain goes away because the wound could open up again." She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:06 pm

Nathan- *suspicious glare* What're you gonna do until then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:09 pm

Suki shrugged. "I dunno." She said, "Probably replace the bandages if your wound bleeds through."
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:10 pm

Nathan- You're being serious aren't you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:12 pm

"Yes I am, now shut up, I just helped you." Suki glared at him.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Nathan- If you say so...you're the doctor here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Suki scooted a little ways away from him and then laid down. "Tell me if it starts to hurt again or if it bleeds." She said, her back to him.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Nathan- If you say so.

He began to play with one of the gold coins that fell out of the bag when he fell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Suki closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:21 pm

Soon later, Nathan got up against the pain. He yawned and climbed the ladder again to the loft. He crawled through a hole in the roof and sat on it to watch the stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Suki opened her eyes to see that he was gone. She stood up and saw him through the hole in the roof. She started to follow.

((g2g bye!))
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:26 pm

(Cya)

Nathan sighed as he watched the stars and ever wondered if he would know true freedom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murasa: Land of the Greed King   Murasa: Land of the Greed King - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murasa: Land of the Greed King
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next