Steampunk Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe place for Teenage Roleplayers, Gamers, and Anime fanaddics alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantisy X- Seymour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Les_Hintiru
Admin
Admin
Les_Hintiru

Final Fantisy X- Seymour Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantisy X- Seymour   Final Fantisy X- Seymour Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:57 am

I am stuck in final fantisy X right when you fight Seymour at gagazet mountain and wanted to ask if any of you could help. Ps. i haven't played in in over a year so sorry if i get a tad bit confused.

Where i am stuck at ---> Final Fantisy X- Seymour Ffx
Back to top Go down
http://steampunkdragon.roflforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantisy X- Seymour   Final Fantisy X- Seymour Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:53 pm

hmmm
i'm not up to that stage but i'll look it up
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantisy X- Seymour   Final Fantisy X- Seymour Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:56 pm

Wait, is this past North Warf area? where you fight that thing in the water that kidnaps yuna and you play as Wakka and Tidus?

I need to know before I post cause I never made it past that part cause my CD was scratched up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantisy X- Seymour   Final Fantisy X- Seymour Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:36 pm

^ thats the part i am stuck on, its hard and we take truends but we always fail at it.
Back to top Go down
Les_Hintiru
Admin
Admin
Les_Hintiru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantisy X- Seymour   Final Fantisy X- Seymour Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:30 pm

@.@ idk where i am at, i dont rember, just it was on the moutain where the roinsto were
Back to top Go down
http://steampunkdragon.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantisy X- Seymour   Final Fantisy X- Seymour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantisy X- Seymour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steampunk Dragon :: Video Games :: Video Game Help-
Jump to: