Steampunk Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe place for Teenage Roleplayers, Gamers, and Anime fanaddics alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the ending of evangellion sucks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
neonmage
neonmage

Location : Over there! No! Im over there! NO! Not over there! Over there!!! Just kidding im really right behind you.

the ending of evangellion sucks Empty
PostSubject: the ending of evangellion sucks   the ending of evangellion sucks Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:21 pm

can anyone tell me what the hell happend in the end of evangellion? it made no sence and just kind of ruined a really good anime ive watched the last two episodes atleast 8 times and i still dont understand it! if anyone knows what happend please tell me cause as far as im concerned they wasted hours of my life! and now i hear there planing on remakeing it and keeping the crappy ending!!! if your going to remake the damn show then do it right and fix the ending so people can understand it! outherwise noones going to spend there money for something that dosent make sence and never will make sence! honistly if anyone can explain this show to me please do outherwise dont waste your money buying it if your going to watch it just watch it online and skip the last two episodes it still will make no sence and you wolnt feel like you wasted two hours of your life watching flashbacks and a guy sitting in a chair!
Back to top Go down

the ending of evangellion sucks
Page 1 of 1