Steampunk Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe place for Teenage Roleplayers, Gamers, and Anime fanaddics alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chrno Crusade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
slifer1995
slifer1995

Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:59 pm

(Bye)

Nathan got out and stood beside Cas, ready to take any hits if he needed to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:00 pm

as got ready to shoot again, it then pushed her into Nathan and they both landed on the ground with her in his lap once again.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Nathan- Jeez girl! If you want it that bad, at least wait until this is over with!

He joked and pushed her off. He got up and looked for the creature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:06 pm

Casoma looked over at Nathan "I was pushed!" she said before shooting the Creature. It screeched in pain, Casoma ran closer to it then rolled infront closer. She was on her right knee with the other one up, she shot again. Then the same thing happened to it like it did earlier. "What the?!" she said jumping down as it tried to grab her, she jumped up then shot again, it didn't seem to work so she used holy water. Some sprinkled and hit Nathan. She watched as the Devil disappeared. Then rushed to Nathan "Sorry! the wind blew it to you." she said looking at his shoulder. It didn't go to far but she knew it hurt him.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Nathan just winced in pain but didn't cry out.

Nathan- Gah...damn that smirks...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:12 pm

"Come, we can go back to the Church." she said pulling him to the car, she drove back slow this time. She parked the car then went to Sister Kate, she slowly opened the door "Um..Hello?" she asked "CASOMA! WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME?! YOU MADE AN ENTIRE HOUSE FALL DOWN!" she yelled breaking her feather pen. "Sorry, sorry, ill go write another letter Sister." she said sulking as she walked out. Casoma walked past Nathan then went inside of a small building, she walked to up the stairs and went to her room and left the door open.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:14 pm

Nathan saw she looked a bit down and could possibly use some cheering up. He followed her to her house. She left all the doors open so he walked in and went to her room. He noticed it was also open, but he stayed near the doorway to peer in and listen in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:17 pm

"This time i didn't mean to, wel like i really ment to the last...Four times, i can't help it its those Devils!" she Mumbled falling on her bed. "Were are you, Kimi?' she whispered missing her brother.

(Gtg, bb in 40-50 minutes.)
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:20 pm

(Ok)

Nathan wondered what she was talking about or who she was talking to. He couldn't get a good view from where he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Casoma grinned "Nathan, i know your there." she said closing her eyes. Its been so long since ive seen him, i wonder i he is alright. i also feel like this is some how a remake of Rosette, Casoma opened her eyes and blinked. "I DONT WANNA DIE!!!" she yelled as a tea went down her face. "If this is like Rosette, she died." she wailed holding her pillow close to her chest. She kicked her feet up in the air, her long skirt fell down. Casoma didn't care she was to busy wailing then she stopped kicking.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:19 pm

Nathan walked in after she stopped kicking.

Nathan- Um...Cas....are you on your time of the month or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:21 pm

Cas jumped up into a sitting position, "And what do you mean by that?!" she said grinning again in pure anger.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:23 pm

(Grinning in anger?)

Nathan- You know...what people use to end statements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:26 pm

(Its off of Anime i watch when a girl gets pissed off she a big grin on her face.)

Cas fell back onto the bed, "Whatever." she sighed looking at the ceiling. "Brother.." she muttered as a tear rolled down her warm face. Its been so long, i just want to see you one more time, i want to know your ok, to hear your voice She thought as another tear rolled down her face. "I just...want...you..here." she said closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:28 pm

(OOHH!! Now I remember lol)

Nathan scratched the back of his head and went over and set next to her.

Nathan- Something you want to talk about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:30 pm

(Lol.)

Casoma kept her eyes closed, "Im..fine." she said rolling to her side. She opened her eyes and smiled seeing a picture with her and her brother together.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:31 pm

Nathan- You must really miss him...huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:34 pm

"Its been six years, and i still haven't found him, but it doesn't mean ill give up.." she said pulling her pillow over her mouth. She looked at the picture beside it, it was Nathan and her smiling when she was younger. She chuckled slightly, "i remember that moment, when we were at the lake." she said as another tear formed in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Nathan chuckled.

Nathan- Yeah. We were first partnered up back then. We used to argue so much back then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:38 pm

"Ya, and your still perverted." she said tackling him, she threw her pillow at Nathan. Cas smiled and sat on him.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:39 pm

Nathan- Yeah, I am. But I'm not the one always falling for me, sometimes literally.

He smiled at her, trying hard not to look down at her skirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:42 pm

"You only wish i would." she said sitting on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:43 pm

Nathan- Go a bit lower and I might be able to...convince you. ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Casoma rolled her eyes "And your still the same." she said crossing her leg over the other, she moved slightly.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Nathan- Change isn't always better you know, in fact, its probably better than change to stay the same...maybe I could show you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chrno Crusade   Chrno Crusade - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chrno Crusade
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next