Steampunk Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe place for Teenage Roleplayers, Gamers, and Anime fanaddics alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skip Beat! <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Skip Beat! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Skip Beat! <3   Skip Beat! <3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Anyone watch/read it? My favorite so far, and I'm waiting for the latest chapter on onemanga. xD
Back to top Go down

Skip Beat! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! <3   Skip Beat! <3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:16 pm

I've watched it and I need to finish reading any new chapters. Its awesome.
Back to top Go down

Skip Beat! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! <3   Skip Beat! <3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:19 am

whitewing1339 wrote:
I've watched it and I need to finish reading any new chapters. Its awesome.

It is x3 I'm surprised it's an ongoing series; I hope they make season 2 of the anime, too. xD
Back to top Go down

Skip Beat! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! <3   Skip Beat! <3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:16 pm

It is I've just been to lazy to finish reading any new chapters.

I totally agree, I think it would be really awesome if they made a second season of it in anime because well it would be totally awesome, plus they have plenty of work they can use to make it into the second season.
Back to top Go down

Skip Beat! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! <3   Skip Beat! <3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:12 pm

Oh, yes. Definitely. They left us right in the middle/part.. One of my favorite parts, too xD
Back to top Go down

Skip Beat! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! <3   Skip Beat! <3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:22 pm

I know at first I thought that maybe they just hadn't dubbed more and started trying to search for more episodes, but finally gave up and went back to reading the manga.
Back to top Go down

Skip Beat! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! <3   Skip Beat! <3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Same here. xD I seriously can't wait for new chapters. x3 I think, originally, they wanted to have 41 episodes, but I dunnno what happened. xD
Back to top Go down
Les_Hintiru
Admin
Admin
Les_Hintiru

Skip Beat! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! <3   Skip Beat! <3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:59 pm

i've personaly never even heard of it.... what is it about? :D
Back to top Go down
http://steampunkdragon.roflforum.net

Skip Beat! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! <3   Skip Beat! <3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:47 pm

Les_Hintiru wrote:
i've personaly never even heard of it.... what is it about? :D

It's about a girl named Kyoko who has multiple jobs to support this childhood friend who's also a singing star. But then she finds out that he's only using her, so she tries to get back at him by entering showbiz and possibly try and crush him with skills... And... well... Her adventures are many xD
Back to top Go down
Les_Hintiru
Admin
Admin
Les_Hintiru

Skip Beat! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! <3   Skip Beat! <3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:49 pm

it.. kinda sounds like full moon osagaia xD
Back to top Go down

Skip Beat! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! <3   Skip Beat! <3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:02 am

Whats Full Moon Osagaia about?

It may be, but either way Skip Beat is extremely hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Les_Hintiru
Admin
Admin
Les_Hintiru

Skip Beat! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! <3   Skip Beat! <3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:39 am

i only made it to book 2 so... i dont really know completly xD :Skip Beat! <3 856745:
Back to top Go down

Skip Beat! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! <3   Skip Beat! <3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:52 am

Hmm, ive never watched or read this i will watch it on crunchyroll along with kamichama karin and Shugo Chara. Is Skip Beat good?
Back to top Go down

Skip Beat! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! <3   Skip Beat! <3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:49 pm

You must be kiddding me xD

Actually... Not many people know about it... xD Yeah, it's frikkin' hilarious!!!!!

*intended exclamation points are intended*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skip Beat! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! <3   Skip Beat! <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skip Beat! <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steampunk Dragon :: Anime and Magna :: Anime and Magna Discussion-
Jump to: