Steampunk Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe place for Teenage Roleplayers, Gamers, and Anime fanaddics alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
slifer1995
slifer1995

Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:20 pm

Nathan- I'm sorry Anna...I can't do it any other way...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:22 pm

Zeta started to cry again, this was horrible. She had done something so harsh and almost killed him. She curled into a ball on her bed.
Back to top Go down
AAliceE
Oatmeal Cookie
Oatmeal Cookie
AAliceE

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Annathia let out a small sigh, moving her hand to his shoulder. "Well, anyways, I'm glad you're okay... More or less..." She gave him a weak smile.

((Fail.......))
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:48 pm

Nathan smiled at her.

Nathan- I'm alright, don't worry about me.
Back to top Go down
AAliceE
Oatmeal Cookie
Oatmeal Cookie
AAliceE

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:12 pm

"Of course you are. That's why you're in the medical tent." Annathia said, a slight joking tone in her voice.

((And that was an EPIC FAIL.))
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Nathan- I should be up and going again by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
AAliceE
Oatmeal Cookie
Oatmeal Cookie
AAliceE

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:00 pm

"Well good," Annathia said, patting his shoulder lightly. "That means you'll be okay to help us convince the Headmaster to keep the school, if she still feels like getting rid of it." Her smile widened, though it was still weak and semi-forced. Seeing Nathan like this had made her remember her dream... A chill ran down her spine just thinking about it.

((Sorry for not posting sooner... Someone saw my dog and called us, so my mom and I ran down to where they ahd seen 'im and looked around for him...))
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:02 pm

(Ah ok. Hope you find your dog soon. And Dream?)

Nathan- I thought she was already convinced to stay.
Back to top Go down
AAliceE
Oatmeal Cookie
Oatmeal Cookie
AAliceE

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:08 pm

((Thanks. And it's several pages back... Let me find it...
AAliceE wrote:
The pounding of drums seemed to shake the land, as well as make Annathia's heart beat faster. The quiet shrill off a failed attempt of someone trying play the flute made Annathia and Zeke rush to cover their ears, giggling. The parade floats passed by, so far all of them being disappointments, as none of them had thrown candy. Eventually, one proved to be the two's savior, as on the float were children, throwing handfuls of candy out into the road. Zeke, suddenly growing greedy at the site of candy, raced out into the street. Annathia looked up from examining her handful of sweets, to see a spooked horse, who had been part of the parade, charge straight for Zeke. She cried out to warn him, but it was too late. As soon as he turned his head to look at her, the horse reached him. And, with one swift, powerful stomp, Zeke's spine was broken. But the horse didn't stop at that. It trampled over his face, breaking his nose and pushing the bone upwards, towards his brain. Annathia, as well as several other observers, let out a scream, rushing towards the horse, arms waving in the air wildly. The horse ran along it's way, followed by several people trying to catch it. Annathia looked down, expecting the worst. And when she looked down, Zeke wasn't laying in the middle of the road, covered in blood and dying.

It was Nathan.

There is her really long dream XD ))

Annathia shrugged. "I've heard nothing about it. But if she is, that's good. And that means you won't need to help convicne her to stay... You still owe me though..." Her voice lowered to a barely audible whisper when she spoke the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:11 pm

(Ah, thanks. That was a good read.)

Nathan began to rub his face all the while saying "I know...I know".

He looked at her and smiled.

Nathan- So. How can I make it up to you?
Back to top Go down
AAliceE
Oatmeal Cookie
Oatmeal Cookie
AAliceE

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:21 pm

"Hm... I'll have to think about that." A teasing grin spread over Annathia's face, but it quickly disappeared. The image of Nathan from her dream flashing through her mind. She quickly dismissed it, pushing the image to the very far corners of her mind.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:22 pm

Nathan- Huh? Something wrong Anna? You sure seem bipolar...a smile there that quickly fades and only to bring up another one that fades soon after
Back to top Go down
AAliceE
Oatmeal Cookie
Oatmeal Cookie
AAliceE

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:53 pm

((Ah, sorry again. Someone brought my dog back. Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 211726 ))

Annathia took her hand away from Nathan's shoudler slowly. "I'm fine... Sorry... It's just... Never mind..." She looked away from him, down at the floor. Maybe if she didn't look at him...
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:03 pm

Nathan held her hand.

Nathan- You can tell me anything Anna...believe me...

(Good for you Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 651835 )
Back to top Go down
AAliceE
Oatmeal Cookie
Oatmeal Cookie
AAliceE

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:18 pm

((Thanks... I'm running around my house, jumping up and down like a kid who had waaaaaay too much sugar... XD))

Annathia let out a small sigh, taking her eyes off the floor and focusing on her hand in his. "It's nothing... Really... Just... I had a nightmare last night... I'm fine..."

((Fail...))
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Nathan- Wanna talk about it? Its best to get it off your chest now before it develops personal problems and such Anna.
Back to top Go down
AAliceE
Oatmeal Cookie
Oatmeal Cookie
AAliceE

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:47 pm

"I'm fine... Really, it's nothing." Annathia muttered. Her hair had fallen into her face, and for that she was grateful. That way, even if she did look up at him, and the images flashed through her mind, he wouldn't be able to see her... Mostly. "So... How'd the semi-finals go?" She asked, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:30 pm

Nathan didn't say anything. He just looked worriedly at her.
Back to top Go down
AAliceE
Oatmeal Cookie
Oatmeal Cookie
AAliceE

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:00 pm

After noticing the silence, Annathia looked up at Nathan through her curtain of raven hair, only to look back down seconds later. "Sorry I wasn't there at the Semi-finals... I guess it went well though, as you won..."
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:03 pm

Nathan- Anna...do I really have to read your mind to figure out what's going on with you? Please...you can talk to me...
Back to top Go down
AAliceE
Oatmeal Cookie
Oatmeal Cookie
AAliceE

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Annathia looked up at Nathan again, this time for longer than a minute. "I'm fine. Honestly. Just a bad dream. I just keep remembering it for some reason..."

Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Nathan- What was it about? Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 575805
Back to top Go down
AAliceE
Oatmeal Cookie
Oatmeal Cookie
AAliceE

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:59 am

Annathia let out a defeated sigh, realizing that Nathan was more stubborn than she had expected he would be. "I... I saw Zeke's death again... See, it's nothing..." She gave Nathan a small, weak smile looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Les_Hintiru
Admin
Admin
Les_Hintiru

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:42 am

((slifer could u sand me a pm update please? i've been really busy >.<))
Back to top Go down
http://steampunkdragon.roflforum.net
AAliceE
Oatmeal Cookie
Oatmeal Cookie
AAliceE

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:39 am

((H-Hello...? It's all... Empty-like in here... *Hopes she doesn't get yelled at for posting OOC in the RP...*))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.   Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win. - Page 43 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zenthians Academy(s) - Learn to fight, Learn to win.
Page 43 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next